The key to successful outsourcing is in clear, open communication between the supplier and the hospital. This is never more important in the run up to and during any period of closure or reduction of in-house aseptic service provision. Bath ASU provide a complete Shut Down service and are here to help.
Features of our service include:
- Named patient production – 48 hour turnaround
- Batch production
- Dispensing services
- Complete range of administration devices filled to your requirements
We prepare orders individually tailored to your hospital and patients’ requirements. We have extensive experience of shutdowns, including paediatric and batch production which means we can meet your requirements.
- Tailor made solutions – a wide range of drugs can be provided in product volumes, concentrations and presentations to match your precise requirements.
- Extended stability provision – facilitates dose-banding and helps reduce patient waiting time.
- Cost savings – our service contributes to cost minimization by maximizing shelf-life and reducing unnecessary drug wastage.
- Staff re-allocation – our service can also relieve the pressure on your in-house pharmacy staff and resources allowing them to be re-allocated elsewhere.
- Rapid response – our service is backed up by a flexible ordering mechanism which enables short lead times, allowing our customers to cope with the unexpected if necessary.
Contact us today for details of our complete service on +44 (0)1225 811 131.