If you want to know more about what personal data we hold and how we’ll handle it, you’ve come to the right place! But if we haven’t answered any of your questions, please contact us.
If you are a customer, contractor, or supplier
The privacy notice embedded here details what data we hold, and how we use your data.
If you are a visitor to our website
What personal data do we collect?
- Your name, email address and other details if you subscribe to our newsletter or fill out other online forms.
If you have provided the above or accepted cookies, then we may also hold the following personal data for you:
- We also collect and use aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. This aggregated data could be derived from your personal data but isn’t considered personal data as this data won’t directly or indirectly reveal your identity. We don’t combine aggregated data with other data in order to identify you.
Where do we get your personal data from?
- We’ll get your personal data directly from you when you provide it through a form on our website and then through subsequent website visits, if you have accepted cookies.
- What do we use your personal data for?
- Sending you our email newsletter or other publications, where you’ve subscribed to receive these.
- Administering our website through reporting, and testing.
- Protecting our website through security monitoring
- Improving and optimising our website and marketing.
What is our lawful basis for using your personal data?
There are six available legal grounds for using personal data. The grounds relied upon by us for the above purposes are:
- We’ll rely on the consent you give when accepting non-essential cookies on our website to use your personal data for analytical and advertising purposes.
- We’ll access our server logs based on our legitimate interests in protecting the security and stability of our website and understanding how our website is used by visitors.
Who will we share your personal data with?
In addition to our staff within our company group (which may include self-employed consultants) and those providing technical services to us (such as cloud service providers that host our business systems), we may share your personal data with:
- External marketing agencies engaged by us, where necessary
How long will we keep your personal data for?
- We will retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil our obligations to you or 24 months, whichever is longer
- Where we’ve configured the analytics and advertising tools that we use to anonymise the IP address of your device so that we can’t identify you, we may retain this data indefinitely.
- If we see that you are no longer engaging with our content or communication and have been inactive for 24 months, we will delete your personal data