Bath ASU has held MS and IMP licenses enabling us to support clinical trials for more than a decade – serving the whole UK.
Today we are the largest private aseptic compounding provider in the UK. We provide service to a large number of NHS, private hospital and other commercial customers as well as exporting to Ireland and Europe.
We provide hospitals with a complete outsourced aseptic injectable supply from protocol to patient/hospital for clinical trials. This enables you to participate in phase 2 and 3 trials, without placing an additional burden on your existing pharmacy resources.
The Bath ASU service includes the following elements:
- Managed randomisation and blinding (open label, single blind, double blind)
- Label design
- Controlled drug capability
- QP release services
- Returns reconciliation and distribution including cold chain
At the heart of our service is a dedicated clinical trials team – able to support you throughout your clinical trial and overseeing the provision of:
- Complete range of cytotoxic, antibiotic, monoclonal antibodies and pain control products – backed with cutting edge drug stability R&D facility
- Market leading turnaround time, order cut off 3pm for next day delivery
- Emergency same day service – 2 hour turnaround – order to dispatch if required
- 200+ staff covering pharmacy, chemistry and microbiology
- Three independent units
- The only commercial compounding company investing in extra capacity
Call us to learn more